Even though it was stormy, the beach still looked really cool. It would definitely have been much more difficult to leave had it been sunny and gorgeous, so in a way, I guess I'm glad it was rainy. And honestly, we were kind of pooped!
Our flight wasn't bad. Some girl wanted to trade seats so she could sit with her friends. Since I was in the middle seat between her two friends, and she was seated on the aisle a row up, I absolutely agreed :) I watched Gabriel Sanchez Hot & Fluffy and Meet the Fockers on the return trip. Did you know that Direct TV satellites only work once you cross the border? Even on an airplane. Interesting little fact. And, everything made it back! All of our souvenirs survived the trip. No breakage for any of us.
It was such a wonderful trip! Much needed, and I think, well deserved after all that school and hard work. Mexico is amazing, and I can't wait to go back :)





1 comment:
What a fun vacation!!! Glad you had the chance to go and forget all about school and the boards. Such great photos too.
Post a Comment