(Please excuse the delay. I would have busted out the whole vacation, but I ran out of storage, couldn't figure out how to shrink my photos, and had to buy more ???) Anyways...
This was a day I had been waiting for the whole trip! Steph and I went ziplining at Selvatica :) This was one of the most fun things I have ever done!
 |
| Check out that water! So beautiful. |
 |
| Pool and beach before we left |
 |
| Swim up bar - Virgin banana daquiri = YUM! |
 |
| Loved the parrots - Rojo & Azul. You say "avas" and they put their wings up :) |
 |
| Upside down! Yeah, baby! |
After we were done ziplining, we trekked through the jungle to the Tarzan Swing. This was nuts, seriously. I wasn't scared until right after I jumped off. But then it was too late... And the video won't upload, so I guess you don't get to see it right now...
Then we hopped on an Army truck for a little jaunt through the jungle and down the road.
 |
| Steph and Hippie. He was freakin' hilarious! |
It took us to a really pretty cenote in the middle of the jungle. Then they said the "Chicken Stairs" were closed, so zipline or jumping off the cliff was the only way in :) Don't worry, I ziplined.
 |
| Cenote |
 |
| Really cool deck over the cenote |
After we were done swimming, we headed back to the palapa to view our photos and videos and eat some food. They fed up delicious chicken fajitas and rice and beans. It was seriously so good! I got an awesome shirt with my nickname printed on it. Unfortunately, I have a wear a sports bra to squish the girls with it... But it's so cute! We had to buy our photos and video just because we had so much fun! Haven't figured out how to upload that video either, sorry! Then we headed back to the hotel via our shuttle.
 |
| Inside the restaurant |
Since it was our last night there, we decided to get dressed up and hit the Asian restaurant and El Ekinox Lounge.
 |
| Inside of the restaurant |
 |
| Look how cool the sky is! |
It was a little chilly, so I was snuggling with the pillows. I already miss this place!
No comments:
Post a Comment