Okay, I know my page doesn't look very good, but what can I say? This is my very first post! I just set up my blog. I'm very impressed with all of my friends' blogs, and I must say they're a great way to put information out there. I have very much enjoyed reading others' blogs, and catching up on their lives. And since I live in a different state than my entire family and all my friends, I decided it can't hurt to try this! Maybe my aunt will care or something :) Now, if I could get my mom to check it, that would be even better! (Although I don't think I'll advertise I even have this until I figure it out a little better...)
So here's to catching up with and staying in contact with old friends, communicating across state lines, keeping the family informed, learning and blogs, and not making fun of people who are new at this! Cheers!
P.S. Much thanks to all my friends who already have blogs and have inspired me, especially Amber, Allison, Tammy, and Melanie! I love the pictures, videos, and stories. Keep them coming :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
welcome :)
YEA! So glad you started a blog. Now we can keep tabs on you and Chris.
Welcome! :)
YA!! so fun! I am glad you have become a blogger! Congrats on the job too!
what we didn't inspire you!!! j/k lol. sure looks like you are having fun--sure miss you!!! Keep up the blogs, I love them!!!!
Post a Comment