Monday, May 5, 2008

Couldn't Resist... It's too funny!

So, I'm broadcasting this because I think it's hilarious! Sorry about 2 posts in one day. I couldn't believe it when I saw and heard, but it's true! I laugh everytime I see it! Chris doesn't get why I think it's so funny, but he's still a pretty good sport about it.



This is not a joke! This is a real street in Littleton, Colorado. I took these pictures myself:













Naturally, the park is right off the road!



I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would name a street and a park that! It's a rich, upscale area, so maybe it's fitting... ;) It is beautiful though!



And Chris was so good about me taking my silly pictures to share with family and friends. He was so cute waiting in the car! When we tried to get the pictures the first time, I jumped out, ran over to the park sign, and discovered that the camera batteries were dead! So we drove clear up the road to Safeway and he ran in to get batteries for me :) He's so sweet!




So after I finally got my pictures, Chris took me to dinner at Champps for some tasty pasta and some Colorado Rockies baseball. It was a great date night!

3 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Two posts in one day?! We're lucky! :)
I can't believe that is what the name of the street and park is. Very funny.
Sounds like a fun date night!

Unknown said...

being a newlywed is so fun...if Chris ever gets annoyed with you just tell him to remember the days everything you did was adorable ;)

Ashlie said...

That's a good idea, Julia! He's a big sucker for my eyes too, so it's hard for him to stay mad at me. I just got lucky getting someone who doesn't get annoyed with me easily, and it's easy to fix when he does.