
I have finally, finally obtained employment! Yes! I'm pretty excited about it. I will be working at at a brand new hospital, Platte Valley Medical Center right here in Brighton, CO. It's about 10 minutes from my house, which is a far cry from the hour trip I've been making to work some of my temp jobs. My official title is Patient Access Representative in the Physical Medicine department, but basically it's a register patients, answer the phone, schedule appointments kind of a job, all of which I've done before. I start next Thursday! (After all the joys of Human Resources screenings, drug tests, and background checks, of course). And I'm actually getting paid what I asked for, which has never happened before. I'm a little nervous to break back into the world of full-time employment after a month and a half off, but I'm also excited. My hours will be M-F 9:30 am to 6 pm. I really couldn't think of better hours for myself! To read more about Platte Valley and Physical Medicine, click http://www.pvmc.org/ .

3 comments:
Hooray for getting married!!! Hooray for getting a job!!! Congrats!
Congrats! Glad you found a job that's so close to home and that you're getting what you asked for. Can't wait to see more photos. Tell Chris hi for me.
wow...that sounds way nice!! you are really blessed :)
Post a Comment