Sadly, I forgot my camera, so I don't have any pictures of Chris and I there or any I took of the place. We'll have to do with what I can find online. It's WAY cheesy, but it's fun. You can order individiual meals, both Mexican and American food, or they have these all you can eat Deluxe Mexican Dinners with enchiladas, tacos, and beans and rice. It's pretty dang good food too! They have the best sour cream sauce I've ever tasted. They have live entertainment, including cliff divers, fire jugglers, a mariachi band, an old west shoot out, and chasing a "live" gorilla around.

They have free chips and salsa (hot salsa!) and free all you can eat sopapillas with honey for dessert. They also have these really good frozen drinks called a Chocolate Bandito or a Strawberry Swirl. Inside the restaurant they have a full arcade, a little gift shop, a few rides, and even a cave you can walk through. Really cheesy and actually kind of lame, but we had fun! Good food too... We're totally taking my family here if they ever come to visit!



4 comments:
that sounds like fun!! There is a place in SL kinda like that and my fam loved it so I am sure your fam will love it too :)
fun! i totally remember going there when we used to live in colorado..we moved when i was 5, so i must have been young when we went but i still remember how fun it was :)
ashley, i'm so excited that your family still has johnny hanna jr, or um kc! that seriously made my day when you posted that! :) please post a pic, i would love to see what he looks like now! :)
What a fun date!!! I'm glad you are doing well in Colorado and having fun. I miss seeing you. When are you coming to Boise? We have a blogspot also. It is troy-heather.blogspot.com. I was thinking about you the other day when I was wakeboarding. You were the best cheerleader when I was first learning!!! Thanks for always cheering me on.
What a fun date night! I never heard of the place...is it in Denver or where you guys are living? I love Mexican food too!! Well maybe one day when RYan and I move back we will have to try it out!
Post a Comment