We had awesome seats--three rows up from the field, right next to the camera pit and the visitors' dugout, right about 3rd base. We could see right into the Cardinals' dugout!
I have quite a few Colorado players I like (Hawpe, Helton, Spilbourghs, Tulowitski) but my favorite is the left fielder, Matt Holliday, #5. And he's cute! ;) I love pinstripes...

The Rockies had a great first inning and scored 4 runs to the Cardinals' 0. The weather couldn't decide what it wanted to do, so we had everything from rain to sunshine. We had some tasty ballpark food, and Chris even caught a ball!
The 3rd baseman for the Rockies, Garrett Atkins, threw it into the crowd, and my quick-handed husband caught it and gave it to me! What a sweetheart. So I have another player to add to my favorites list. And he's cute too! (#27, Garrett is here in the front...)



Even though they aren't doing so hot this season, the Rockies won! It was awesome, even if walking around the stadium, up and down a bunch of stairs, and clear back to the truck was not so awesome. I do not suggest letting your trainer at 24 Hour Fitness work out your butt and hamstrings before attending a baseball game anywhere, just so you know. I'm so sore I can barely move! But we had fun anyways :) Chris wasn't thrilled his team lost, but you can't win 'em all. And nothing beats a little Major League Baseball!


4 comments:
looks like it was a lot of fun, and those are some cute pictures of the two of you! :)
I am so jealous...I love baseball too :)
What a great day! We love baseball. Great photos and good job on catching the ball! How awesome is that?!?
HOw fun! We love baseball...ok I like a lot of sports, and that is so cool that Chris caught a ball for you! Cool pictures too!
Post a Comment