We returned home from the baseball game yesterday afternoon to find three kitties, Flick, Cole, and Roxie, sitting at the back door, staring out of it and freaking out! They tend to get a little excited if a bird or squirrel comes into the yard, but I've never seen them like this before. We raised the blinds on the back door, and this is what we found:
Since this is kind of a flat, plains area, we have some rabbits and even a few foxes that live in the neighborhood. One bunny even lives in the bushes front of the house. Apparently they travel though, because this one was eating grass in the backyard like there wasn't going to be any left tomorrow! And taunting the kitties in the process. The cats sit at attention, flicking their tails, and stare intently out into the yard, and they make this hilarious noise when they think something doesn't belong! Flick even jumped up and batted at the door, thinking he could get to it through the glass. It's hilarious! 

3 comments:
So fun! I love your blog. I love new blog buddies and HOPEFULLY new DENVER buddies!!!!
I love watching cats or dogs freak out. Call me morbid, but I think it's hilarious. cute bunny!!
Haha! So funny! I love your blog!
Post a Comment