Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged

So, I read Christy (Newman) Hodges' blog where she discussed six of her quirks, and she tagged everyone who read that post! Guess I'll have to be more careful about reading your blog Christy! ;) LOL



Anyways, since I've never been tagged before, I'll give in and do this.





Quirk #1: If I have anything like Tic Tacs, Skittles, breath mints, or anything else like that in size, I have to eat them in even numbers. If it's something that has different flavors like Skittles, I only eat two of the same flavor. Weird, I know. My husband always comments about it.




Quirk #2: I am VERY fastidious about my CDs and DVDs. They HAVE to be in alphabetical order. I go crazy if they're not. Every time I get a new one, I reorganize all of them to fit the new one in.
Quirk #3: I have trouble saying words with "R" and "W" sometimes, especially when an R or W word is followed by another R or W word. I have ever since I started wearing my splint for my jaw. It totally changed the way my jaw sits and moves. And I can't talk as fast as I used to either! It's totally weird...


Quirk #4: I ALWAYS have my toe nails painted, even in the winter, all winter long. I can't stand it when they're not painted. I don't know why. Maybe it's from working in a shoe store and seeing nasty feet for so long. I just don't like the way my feet look without pretty colored toes!
Quirk #5: I can shoot a gun better than most guys. I grew up shooting. I've been shooting with my dad since I was very little. We went on a Teachers/Mia Maid activity target shooting one time, and I beat every single other person there, including the boys!

Quirk #6: I hate the color yellow. I didn't used to, but my room was done in all yellow for many, many years when I was younger. Curtains, bedspread, pillowcases, everything was yellow. I guess I just looked at it for too long! I don't even like yellow gold!

I know, I'm weird! What can I say... All right, I tag Sandra, Jenn, Heather, and Krissy/Marsh! So get going peoples :D This was surprisingly difficult. It was much harder than I thought, but I'm excited to learn more about all of your quirks!

1 comment:

Christy said...

TOO funny! I am glad you did this! I do the same thing with skittles and candy! How weird is that?! I think my quirks were my embarrassing then strange, but oh well!