Dang Christy ;) Since most of you don't know my husband, I thought this might be a good one...
1. What's his name? Christopher James Reuscher "Chris"
2. How long have you been together? Since December 21st, 2006
3. How long did you date? Almost 10 months before he proposed, another 5 months of being engaged, so almost a year and a half.
4. Who eats more? Chris does most days
5. Who said "I love you" first? Definitely Chris, but I wanted him to! We were on top of a waterfall at Boulder Falls in Colorado. It was beautiful, and very romantic!
6. Who is taller? Chris is. He's 5'11" and I'm 5'7".
7. Who sings better? I do.
8. Who is smarter? We're equally smart, so conversation is always interesting.
9. Who does the laundry? We both do. Chris probably does more, but he goes through more clothes. He also doesn't like fabric softener or my detergent, so we usually separate our clothes out. I wash the big stuff like sheets and towels.
10. Who does the dishes? I do, but if it gets bad enough, Chris will begrudgingly.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying down in it, I do. If you're standing and the foot looking at us, Chris does.
12. Who pays the bills? We both do. Chris pays the bills pertaining to the house and stuff here, and I pay the ones pertaining to the condo in Boise and my student loans and stuff.
13. Who mows the lawn? Totally solely Chris! Yardwork is not my thing.
14. Who cooks dinner? We both do, but Chris probably cooks more. I'm more of a baker.
15. Who drives when you are together? Chris does. I used to when he came to Boise.
16. Who is more stubborn? We're probably about equal in this. Good thing we don't argue very much!
17. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me first, Conference weekend last year! At one of my favorite places in the whole world, the Boise Train Depot! :) 

18. Who asked who out first? Um, I'm not quite sure. We met online, and Chris informed me one day that he had bought tickets and was flying up for a weekend. I don't know how to answer this question...
19. Who proposed? Chris did. It was a total surprise to me, but involved my whole family and some of my friends too.
20. Who is more sensitive? Totally me! Chris hasn't cried or anything for years!
21. Who has more friends? I think Chris probably does, but I have more close friends and keep better contact with them.
22. Who has more siblings? I do. Chris has one brother, Matt. I have two brothers--Chase and Kelton, two sisters--Jordyn and Whitney, a sister-in-law--Meagan, and a future sister-in-law--Sophie.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? It really depends on what the issue is. We're evenly matched.
I tag everyone because I want to hear the stories :)

3 comments:
haha! Sorry about another tag...I am quiting with the tags for a while...I think people are getting annoyed with me! ;) It was fun though reading about you and Chris! Now I feel like I know him better!
thanks...so nice to learn about your hubby :)
Haha! I was able to read a little more today! I thought I would be done too...but man..after being a mom all day...i am one tired woman at night time! :) Yes, we will discuss once I am done! :)
Post a Comment