Besides enjoying the lights and gardens, we were also able to meet up with a friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen in around 5 years! Kristen Mortensen (now Johnson). We serendipitously reconnected with Facebook recently, and we were able to get together with her and Ben while Chris and I were in town. Kristen is pretty much how I survived History and the rest of my Junior year...
We had so much fun talking, looking at the lights, and catching up together! Kristen and I picked up right where we left off. Some people you are just meant to be lifetime friends with :)
The huge bright spot in the background is the Humanitarian Bowl Game at Boise State


Kristen and me by the castle
Test shot of Ben and Kristen. The camera is propped up on my purse! We were trying to see if we would be able to get all four of us in a picture with the timer. Here's the outcome:
A little dark, but it was fun trying! After our nice walk through the lights, and Ben ate about 17 cookies, we went back to the Johnson apartment to talk some more and meet their cute little kitty, Suri. Us girls talked to much. My husband was surprised for how long we went!

No comments:
Post a Comment