Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged Again

1o years ago I...

1- was a sophomore at Centennial High School
2- didn't know what gymnastic and volleyball stars my little sisters would be.
3- hadn't been on a date yet!
4- didn't have my driver's license yet
5- still lived with all my siblings

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow...)

1- iron hang clothes up
2- clean some more of my house
3- sleep
4- survive another day of work
5-pick out a birthday present and Christmas presents (IDEAS, ANYONE???)

5 Snacks that I enjoy...

1- chips and salsa or guacamole
2- Diet Vanilla Pepsi!
3- Candy, pretty much all of it
4- String Cheese
5- Izze juices

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1- Quit my job
2- go to school full time and double major in nursing and athletic training
3- pay off Chris's truck and get a better car
4- Travel (home and other places, a lot)
5- But a couple new houses in different places

5 places I have lived...
1- Boise, ID (the best!)
2- Idaho Falls/Ammon, ID
3- Rexburg, ID
4- Garland, UT
5- Brighton, CO

5 jobs I have had...

1- Dippin' Dots
2- Bakers Shoes, twice
3- EIRMC Medical Imaging
4- Limited Too Assistant Manager
5- Platte Valley Medical Center Physical Medicine

I tag...
1- Amy
2- Tammy
3- Amber Read
4- Chelsea
5- Anyone who hasn't done this yet and most especially SANDRA!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love tags! I think it is so fun learning more about other people. I think it's awesome that you have five cats. I don't think I could have five of anything without losing my mind!

Christy said...

Ya! I am glad you did it! Don't you just loved getting tagged by me. I like tagging you cuz you do it! ;) Not many do...speaking of myself, I think I was tagged by Kristen to do that other Tag you did too....oops! :) My excuse...I can't do them all!!

Kimberly said...

Hmm... present ideas...... I usually say go for Gift Certificates! I know, I know... very unoriginal and boring.