Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

So, I was tagged forever long ago by Kristen, but I just couldn't bring myself to boot the Montgomery Gentry/Toby Keith concert post down the page for a few weeks. I just had too much fun! So, without further delay, here it is:

I am: IT


I have: 5 cats, and I'm not ashamed of it.


I had no idea: living so far away from my family would be so difficult.


I Am: terrified of having kids.


I Think: most people suck.


I Know: that I could not have married a better man than my husband.


I Want: to finish school!


I Have: a deep love for shoes.


I Dislike: the current healthcare system, most especially Medicaid and CICP.


I Miss: Boise!


I Fear: losing Chris.


I Feel: like I work too much.


I Smell: like my favorite perfume, White Musk!


I Crave: salty things, than sweet things, usually.


I Cry: occasionally, usually after my emotions build and build, and then I can't hold them anymore.


I Usually: love to shop, but I have to be in the right mood.


I Search: for decent prices on flights all the time.


I Wonder: what I will be doing in 5 years.


I Regret: not taking more Spanish classes.


I Love: to read.


I Care: about not looking too bad most days.


I Always: tell my husband I love him.


I Worry: about getting through school, money, kids, and getting back home.


I Am Not: going to be a receptionist/peon for the rest of my life.


I Remember: a lot of medical terminology.


I Believe: in Jesus Christ, my Redeemer.


I Dance: alone, usually. Chris hates dancing! I want to take ballroom classes with him, but he won't do it.


I Sing: a lot.


I Don't Always: wash my face before I go to bed.


I Argue: about politics, lately.


I Write: my signature at least a hundred times a day at work.


I Win: at board games sometimes???


I Lose: my mind at work.


I Wish: we could move back to Boise right now!


I Listen: to a whole lot of country music.


I Don't Understand: why people are so ignorant about so many things.


I Can Usually Be Found: at work or at home.


I Am Scared: of spiders and thunder.


I Need: to go to school.


I Forget: a lot of little things.


I Am: a little bit crazy.


I tag: anyone who wants to do this and SANDRA so she has to actually post something! :D

No comments: