Saturday, October 11, 2008

Personality

I found this little personality quiz on a friend of a friend's blog (yes, I am sad to admit I have started blog stalking people I don't know... I guess I have been officially indoctrinated into the world of blogging!) and I thought it was fun, and some of it was surprisingly accurate to what I think I am like. You can take the quiz for yourself here: http://youniverse.com/statement/module/PersonalityModule/New_Personality_module/retake

Yes, I still have not figured out how to put the link into a simple word you just click on!

Anyways, here were my results:

Moods: Easy Rider

You're drawn to the drama of a big spectacle and appreciate the unpredictability of nature. You like life rugged and rough round the edges. When it comes to art, you find beauty in the world around you. Nothing is more precious than natural treasures. You like how music helps you unwind and switch off. Music transports you far away from the everyday grind.

Fun: Thriller

You like to be far away from your everyday life. There's nothing like catching some rays and slowing down - you know how to take things nice and easy! For kicks, you like to indulge in your great passions. You are happy to live highs and lows; you are fiercely loyal and passionate. You like to be part of the big picture. When it comes to holidays, you reckon they should always be indulgent - a very special treat and a chance to recharge your batteries in luxurious surroundings, as well as spending quality time with family and friends. And what turns you off? People who seem smart until they light up and you realize they are stupid enough to be heading for an early grave.

Habits: Junkie Monkey

You love the luxury of taking time for yourself. There's nothing quite as enjoyable as relaxing, unwinding, and living a pampered life. And why not? You deserve it. When it comes to drinking, you've got a bit of a sweet tooth and you don't get too hung up about making healty choices... As for home, you like to think that you have very cool and contemporary taste. It's not just about function - it's important to live in a space that's very stylish too.

Social: Fun

You don't like to take things too seriously. For you, friendship is all about enjoying yourself and seeing the funny side of life. When you think of freedom - you think of being in charge of your direction. You'd like to sail off into the sunset.

Taking time for myself is a luxury right now, and I loved the part about stupid people! Holidays should be indulgent; I love buying presents! I just need more capital do do better... ;) I don't know if the basement of my parents' house or staying wherever we can find room at one of Chris's parent's places is exactly luxurious, but the part about family and friends is true. That's really what makes a holiday and a treat for me! And everything about decorating is what I WISH I could do with my space, but don't actually have now. I totally have a sweet tooth for beverages! I love juice and soda and smoothies and milkshakes and all of that stuff.

The music was accurate, and I love taking pictures and finding beauty in the world around me. I know I would love to be near a beach right now, and pretty much all the time. If it were never winter, and I had a decent supply of warm weather clothes, I wouldn't miss snow or cold. I would love to control the direction of my life. I think I am taking little steps to do so here and there, but there are so many other factors and people and future people that figure into the decision, that I really don't have a whole lot of control, especially if the way I want my life to go is on of intelligence and responsibility. Certainly, laughing and enjoying life is what I want out of a friendship!

So take the quiz, and see what your personality is. I would be very interested to know what the quiz says about you!

2 comments:

Christy said...

How fun! That totally sounds like you! You are always laughing and having a good time and enjoying life! And I learned a few new things about you too.

Thanks for blog stalking and finding that! haha...I will have to take that quiz sometime today!

Jenn said...

Thanks for your cute comment! You are such a doll!