This was all thanks to the extremely crappy weather on the way to my FIRST day of clinicals! October 10th was quite the day, for many reasons. After the towing. Um, where did the rest of the door go? In with the new! This is Esme.Now if I could just get some help to get the old out of the garage so my new car will fit in there! ;)
We live in Brighton, Colorado with our kitties: Turtledove, Flick, Cole, Roxie, and Mars Lansford. No kids yet, and we'll see if that ever happens...
Chris works for CenturyLink, formerly known as Qwest in a "Top Secret" position on graveyards ;) I'm an RN at Platte Valley Medical Center, working nights as well.
We're blog losers, with about 4 readers, but that's okay We'll keep blogging... When I have time and enough sleep!
2 comments:
Love the new car. It just stinks that you had to wreck one to get a new one or does it? New vehicles are the best. I could use one every 6 months.
woah! what happened? I am guessing since you didn't post about any injuries that you were ok! Nice NEW car!
Post a Comment