Friday, February 20, 2009

4-4-4 or 5-5-5?

Am I supposed to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder or the 5th picture in the 5th folder? I've seen both... Oh well! Here's both of them for your enjoyment! (Or not...) What if you don't have a 4th picture in the 4th folder?!

Wow, mine are really boring pictures... This is KC and Kallie, my little sister's and my mom's dogs. And (Duh!) this is the illustrated map of Alcatraz when when Chris and I toured the island with Chris's dad, and his girlfriend, Linda in December of 2007, pre-marriage :)

I tag Sandra, Amber (Kiki), Cari, Tammy, Heather, Amy, and Caitlin. And anyone else who would like to do this.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I put in all my pictures backwords when i post them. But im weird and have to have my pictures in order. Even when i get them printed out! it bugs me. Anyway...