Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hallelujuah again!!! (Follow up to previous post)

So, I heard on the new tonight that Summit production is going to make Eclipse at the same time they make New Moon! This is one of the best weeks of my life! They're worried about the actors aging to much between films. The news said something along the lines of, "When you're supposed to be an immortal teenage vampire, aging matters!"

I am so not complaining... (Although I am thinking about staring an Anti-Teenage Girl Screaming Because it Ruins the Movie for the Rest of Us Petition).
I am also really hoping for a movie #4. I really want to see the wedding, Isle Esme, and Reneesme. Who's with me?

3 comments:

Christy said...

Cool! Hopefully the next movies will be even better! I liked the first one, but it was a bit cheesy and the acting was bad in some parts. If they do the next two books they have to do the fourth!

Ashlie said...

It was totally cheesy in some places, but it was good. I really enjoyed seeing things I had read and imagined in visual form, like when Edward sparkles in the sun. But I was laughing at some serious parts because of the acting too! I was just glad they pretty much stayed with the book. All the vital stuff was in there.

Unknown said...

woo hoo!! I still never saw the first one but I am excited to see it...i am so glad for the movies because i want lyle to know the whole story and there is no way he will read the books ;)