Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm back...

...and not sure how I feel about it. Just got in last night. Vacation was awesome, but it's back to reality. The warm weather was so awesome, and the humidity really made the excema on my legs feel 100 times better. It also made my hair curl and look like dirt the entire time I was there, no matter what I put in it or what I did to it. Now, I have piles of laundry and studying for the NCLEX to do.
The job search continues...

I will blog more about the vacation later, but for now, hopefully the pictures of my room and the beach will suffice. Enjoy :)
Towel Elephant!

Our rooms got upgraded (for free!) so we also had a beautiful patio to enjoy.
Jess & Sara's balcony, as seen from ours
Sunrise

3 comments:

Cami said...

That looks amazing! Welcome back to reality (yay).

Unknown said...

gorgeous!! Where did you go??

Toby and Tammy said...

totally awesome and beautiful! can't wait to see more photos.