Hey Ashlie! I found your blog on Christy's blog, totally adding you to my list.
I had to laugh at your nursing story. I hemorraged after my first baby was born. It was seriously intense! My experience may have even been worse and more intense than these!
Congrats on graduating. I think all nurses get a free ticket into heaven!
We live in Brighton, Colorado with our kitties: Turtledove, Flick, Cole, Roxie, and Mars Lansford. No kids yet, and we'll see if that ever happens...
Chris works for CenturyLink, formerly known as Qwest in a "Top Secret" position on graveyards ;) I'm an RN at Platte Valley Medical Center, working nights as well.
We're blog losers, with about 4 readers, but that's okay We'll keep blogging... When I have time and enough sleep!
5 comments:
Wow talk about a light at the end of the tunnel :)
YEAH!! I bet that is a HUGE relief to be almost done. Congrats on all your hard work Ashlie!
Congrats Ashlie!!! We are so excited for you.
congrads girl! so proud of you!!
Hey Ashlie! I found your blog on Christy's blog, totally adding you to my list.
I had to laugh at your nursing story. I hemorraged after my first baby was born. It was seriously intense! My experience may have even been worse and more intense than these!
Congrats on graduating. I think all nurses get a free ticket into heaven!
Post a Comment