Sorry the pictures stink. All I had was my phone, as this wasn't planned before we left the hotel...
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Vacation Part II
After Vegas, we drove to Anaheim Hills and checked in to our hotel. We hit Magic Mountain on Tuesday and Knott's Berry Farm on Wednesday. Magic Mountain was much better this time around! The weather was fantastic (even hot!) and we went on all the rides I missed last time we were there. We rode more rides in the first 90 minutes we were there than we did the entire day last time. It was awesome! Knott's Berry Farm was all right. There were a few cool rides, and at least we can say we've been there. I was so proud of Chris for going on the Perilous Plunge with me! As for Wednesday night, I'll let the pictures tell the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
so fun!!!
Post a Comment