I keep looking at your countdown clock - I know nothing will happen before then. My congrats to Chase and Meagan! I hope Meagan is ready for this . . .
We live in Brighton, Colorado with our kitties: Turtledove, Flick, Cole, Roxie, and Mars Lansford. No kids yet, and we'll see if that ever happens...
Chris works for CenturyLink, formerly known as Qwest in a "Top Secret" position on graveyards ;) I'm an RN at Platte Valley Medical Center, working nights as well.
We're blog losers, with about 4 readers, but that's okay We'll keep blogging... When I have time and enough sleep!
4 comments:
Got me! :P congrats to them!
Got me too! haha! congrats to them!
That is mean...now no one is going to believe you when it is you having the baby! ha...ha... Congratulations Chase and Meagan!!!
I keep looking at your countdown clock - I know nothing will happen before then. My congrats to Chase and Meagan! I hope Meagan is ready for this . . .
Post a Comment