Here are the highlights:
*Stacey's baby shower--she looks adorable! See for yourself here. And I discovered there is a ton of great stuff out there now for mommies
*Helping Jordyn pick out outfits and get ready for senior pictures (more to come on those)
*Kelton taking the entire family out to dinner at Outback
*Family dinners and strawberry shortcake
*Mongolian BBQ, racing go-carts, and playing miniature golf w/ Chase, Meagan, Kelton & friends
*Seeing the dogs (KC, Kallie, Ellie), the kitties (Sprinkles, Skadosh), the bunny (Flip), & all the squirrels :)
*Realizing I would get a whole heck of a lot more exercise if I had a dog after walking the pups multiple times*Visiting a whole bunch of friends (miss you guys!) and seeing all the cute babies (Should have taken pictures!)
*Jordyn's volleyball team winning against Meridian and Jordyn getting many amazing hits
*Hanging out with the family, my cousin Nathan, and the grandparentals
*Helping Jordyn get ready for the Homecoming football game, Kelton escorting her out onto the field and watching her win 2nd!

*The gorgeous sunsets and the great weather
*Sleeping on an air mattress on the pool table and waking up like a hot dog in a bun after the air slowly leaked out of the mattress ;)*Merritt's! (Awesome scone, fabulous milkshake)
*NOT WORKING!!!
*Pedicure (haven't had one for almost a year! Check out the flowers)
*Watching BSU beat the crud out of the Miami (OH) Redhawks and Bowling Green with the family*Taking Chase and Kelton to Costco (Chase bought a flat screen after much work at convincing his wife they should; Kelton 3 cases of Monster to ship back to himself in Afghanistan)
*Laughing
*Quizzing Bill on medical stuff
*Knowing where everything is and not having to drive too far to get there! (Except for getting lost on the way to Elmer's, only to end up 50 feet away only to discover I hadn't gone far enough LOL)
I'm mostly glad to be back. I sure missed my husband and my furrballs, but it was so nice to have a vacation! To everyone I didn't get to see while I was there this time, I'll catch you next trip.

2 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast being home! Lucky! hehe ;) I am glad you had such a good time and your toenails looks awesome! I have only had one professional pedicure ever and it was heaven!
So glad we were able to see you this trip!!! Elmers was fun-even if you couldn't find it. :) Come back soon. And bring Chris-we missed him. Love ya lots.
Toby says good luck this semester. Bet your arms will be strong with those stupid books.
Post a Comment