This break has been awesome. I did some work on the house and got things a (very) little more organized. I deep cleaned my kitchen. We had awesome friends over for dinner and a movie. We owe them a better dinner for sure :) We watched Australia, which I don't recommend unless you aren't expecting anything and intend on poking fun at the movie the entire time. That part was more enjoyable than the extremely long movie (like 2 hours and 45 minutes of torture long). Anne, Harold, and their adorable daughter, Hannah, were a blast though! Hannah loved the kitties and refused to fall asleep.
I went to a couple of Chris's double-headers and kept score for the team. I slept in and was lazy. It was wonderful! I even managed a lst minute trip to Idaho Falls/Pocatello for my grandpa's 70th Birthday party. He didn't know I was coming, so it was a great surprise for him, and he was pretty emotional about it. I saw my whole family minus Kelton, and my aunt from Vegas flew it last minute as well. It was so fun and fantastic to see everyone! [Thanks for taking the photos, Aunt Jan!]
All of the grandkids at the "Kid Table." Jordyn is blocking Nate and Bill's eyes are closed...
Talking to my cousin, Nathan
Grandpa with all the grandkids that were there
Grandpa's Cake
I made cookies and sent them to my brother in Afghanistan, along with so much stuff that I couldn't fit it all in one box. Thank goodness for flat rate boxes! It was fun baking the cookies. We enjoyed the fireworks at Coors Field from the comfort of our living room on the 4th, and attended a BBQ today at some friends' parents' house. All in all, a pretty good break! Here we go again... Luckily we only have 4 classes and 13 credits this quarter, with class only Monday through Wednesday. Should be easier than last quarter, and I have the Relay for Life to look forward to next weekend :) I'll try to take pictures myself of that one!

2 comments:
good luck with going back but glad your break was so good!! and holy cow way to go on your grades!!!
Sounds like you had a great break..just enough fun time before you start again huh?! Good luck this next semester- not that you need it, you did awesome! You look beautiful by the way!
Post a Comment