love it!!! and don't worry--school is totally worth it in the long run, especially since you know what you want to be when you grow up...I'm going to be the life long student b/c I can't figure out what I want to be. :*(
WOW. HOly COW...that was beautiful!!! I watched it twice and could watch it all night! Thanks for sharing that arrangement!! How do you post a video from youtube....I know, I am retarded...I can't figure it out for the life of me! help! I would love to post this song on my blog...of course I bet everyone has already seen it, I am just slow.
We live in Brighton, Colorado with our kitties: Turtledove, Flick, Cole, Roxie, and Mars Lansford. No kids yet, and we'll see if that ever happens...
Chris works for CenturyLink, formerly known as Qwest in a "Top Secret" position on graveyards ;) I'm an RN at Platte Valley Medical Center, working nights as well.
We're blog losers, with about 4 readers, but that's okay We'll keep blogging... When I have time and enough sleep!
5 comments:
love it!!!!!
Aubree loved it. We've watched it 3 times already.
ooh, i love it! and thanks for the birthday wishes! :)
love it!!! and don't worry--school is totally worth it in the long run, especially since you know what you want to be when you grow up...I'm going to be the life long student b/c I can't figure out what I want to be. :*(
WOW. HOly COW...that was beautiful!!! I watched it twice and could watch it all night! Thanks for sharing that arrangement!! How do you post a video from youtube....I know, I am retarded...I can't figure it out for the life of me! help! I would love to post this song on my blog...of course I bet everyone has already seen it, I am just slow.
Post a Comment